The New Mexico Department of Health reports technical issues preventing the update of the state vaccination dashboard. The Department of Health is actively working to fix them as soon as possible. We thank everyone for their patience as we make progress to restore dashboard updates.
- New Mexicans aged six months old and over are now eligible to receive their COVID-19 vaccine series
- Oral treatment for COVID-19: The game changer
- COVID-19 treatments available for high risk individuals
- DOH recommends Pfizer COVID-19 booster dose for New Mexico children aged 5 through 11
- State renews COVID-19 public health orders