The New Mexico Department of Health reports technical issues preventing the update of the state vaccination dashboard. The Department of Health is actively working to fix them as soon as possible. We thank everyone for their patience as we make progress to restore dashboard updates.
- New Mexico COVID-19 update: 82 new cases, totaling 204,472
- New Mexico COVID-19 update: 122 new cases, totaling 204,392
- New Mexico COVID-19 update: 230 new cases, totaling 204,271
- State announces $100 incentive for COVID-19 vaccination boosters or J&J shots
- New Mexico Set to Open the Economy by July 1st