The New Mexico Department of Health reports technical issues preventing the update of the state vaccination dashboard. The Department of Health is actively working to fix them as soon as possible. We thank everyone for their patience as we make progress to restore dashboard updates.
- New Mexico COVID-19 update: 1,548 new cases, totaling 250,774
- State of New Mexico Offers Guidance on Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Doses
- CDC Recommends Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 Booster Shot for Certain Populations
- New Mexico COVID-19 update: 714 new cases, totaling 248,788
- Daily COVID-19 Testing Sites Located in Southeastern New Mexico