The New Mexico Department of Health reports technical issues preventing the update of the state vaccination dashboard. The Department of Health is actively working to fix them as soon as possible. We thank everyone for their patience as we make progress to restore dashboard updates.
- New Mexico COVID-19 update: *5,547 new cases, totaling 393, 736
- State announces incoming federal staffing resources amid Omicron surge
- New Mexico COVID-19 update: 6,919 new cases, totaling 388,215
- System disruption impacts COVID-19 reporting
- State urges awareness of Safe Haven for Infants Law to protect babies from abandonment and parents from prosecution