Guidance for Persons with COVID and Exposed Contacts
If you or a family member works at or attends a K-12 school in New Mexico, please ask your school nurse or administrator for guidance regarding the “Test to Stay” program.
- COVID-19 hotline: 1-855-600-3453
- Social services hotline: 1-833-551-0518
- COVID-19 website: https://cv.nmhealth.org
- COVID-19 testing sites: https://findatestnm.org/
- Register for COVID-19 vaccine: https://cvvaccine.nmhealth.org
- Assistance programs: https://www.findhelp.org, https://www.nm.gov/health
- Support for anyone experiencing mental or emotional crisis or substance use issues: 1-855-NMCRISIS (662-7474) or 988
- Check out the NMDOH’s app: NM Notify can help you know if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19. Please go to our website, NMnotify.com, to learn more.